Thursday, January 31, 2013

Just had to share...

images-1

We love getting feedback from our customers. Here's a note we received yesterday from one of our favorite customers.

Dear Regina -

Thank you SO much for your help in picking out the right ribbon to go with my fabric. I LOVED the double-faced velvet ribbon. I have attached photos of the pajama bottoms and top I made from the fabric and ribbon I got from you guys. I am so happy with them. But, more importantly, Michael Levine/Low Price Fabric.com is my new favorite place to buy fabric! I think I told you, I am out here in Montana, and there is absolutely nowhere to go. It is hard to buy this kind of stuff without seeing it, but now that I know I can get your excellent assistance, I feel like a whole new world of possibilities is open to me and my sewing! Thanks again, so much-

We want to send a big THANK YOU back at you. Our customers are what make us. We always want to give you the best service we can. Thanks for the great feedback!

Take a look at what she made...love flannel PJ's. Perfect for the cold! Click here to get the fabric and ribbon.

pjs1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment