Wednesday, October 23, 2013

We decided to move...

Welcome!

I know many of you just signed up for our WordPress blog, so I am so appreciative of you signing up here again. We think this new site will be easier to navigate and will have new features that make coming here more fun.  Make sure you use the new Pinterest button. I love it! We're in the process of updating our Pinterest page. I want to change the categories around and add a VIP section so we can feature our followers and their creations.

I hope you all watched the video tutorial we posted last month. We were so excited to partner with Mimi, from MimiGStyle. She drafted a super simple double knit top with some really great leather embellishments. Even if you don't end up making the shirt I loved just watching Mimi sew & explain the details. There are many good tips you can take away from the tutorial. Mimi sent us the shirts once she was done filming and we all had to try them on...


I thought it would be a nice way for you all to put a name with a face. On most days you can find us at our computers and/or running looking for fabric, filling back orders, and taking pictures. Here are a few pictures of us in action...







Again, thank you for following us here and keep your eyes peeled for our next MimiG for Michael Levine post. I know you're going to love the Fall cardigan she created.

Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. lol you say put a name with the face but you guys all have your faces turned lol too funny! Hi Regina from 1SushiDiva!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You're right. I guess we're all camera shy!

      Delete
  2. Now we can see Filiberto, I think Mimi has mentioned his name before. One of these days I will visit my brother in LA and make it to your store. That would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin - that mannequin's outfit is one of my all time favs!

    ReplyDelete