Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Simplicity Jumpsuit Sew-Along w/ Mimi G


Hi Darlings!

Everyone is making jumpsuits and rompers and since one of my favorite patterns for a jumpsuit is Simplicity 1355 we thought why not make a sew-along video with a modification. I wanted a narrow leg with a cropped look so I made a quick and easy adjustment which I show in the video. I hope you enjoy the video below and I will see you guys later!

Pattern: Simplicity 1355 HERE
Fabric Options: My fabric choice HERE, Challis HERE, Chambray HERE, Crepe HERE, Linen Knits HERE, Striped Knits HERE




xoxo,

Mimi G
www.mimigstyle.com

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this jumpsuit. Once again Mimi you have knocked it out the park. Thanks for sharing your talent and making sewing cool again. Oh yeah, thanks for hooking me up with Michael Levine Fabrics, their customer service rocks beyond words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Your fabric choice is adorable and the accessories fabulous. I'm currently obsessed with this pattern and planning a solid challis version for my upcoming vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fabric does the pattern call for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete